Keep Your Pool In Tip-Top Shape
At Paradise Aquatics, we offer any and all services to make sure your swimming pool and spa look and run their best. Services include:
- Weekly Maintenance
- Repairs Services
- Pool Opening
- Pool Closing
- Vinyl Liner Replacement
- Pool Covers
When you schedule any of the above services with us, you will get a courtesy confirmation call letting you know when our uniformed technician will arrive at your home. In most cases, you do not need to be there for us to perform our services.
Our fees are reasonable, and all our work is guaranteed. For more information, or to schedule service, please call (855) 766-5724. Or fill out the form below.
Weekly Pool Maintenance
At Paradise Aquatics, we provide weekly on-site pool maintenance. Each week we will come out and perform the following steps to ensure your swimming pools long life and pristine appearance.
Each weekly cleaning visit includes:
- Evaluate Chemicals
- Clean & Vacuum Pool
- Clean & Backwash Filter
- Evaluate Equipment
- Brush Pool Wall & Bottom
Our repair technicians are factory trained on all the major brands of pool equipment, including Pentair.
We also offer the following repair services:
- Pool Cleaners Installation, Repair or Replacement
- Filter Service, Repair and Replacement
- Pump Service, Repair or Replacement
- Heater Repair and Replacement
Standard Pool Opening Includes:
- Removal of winter cover
- Start circulation system
- Test heater
- Add chemicals
- Chemicals and repairs provided at an additional charge.
- Cleanup of debris is NOT included and is charged as initial vacuum cleaning.
Standard Pool Closing Includes:
- Lowering water level
- Install existing cover
- Blow out and drain all pool piping and filter equipment
- Test water for chemical balance.
- Chemicals and repairs, pre-closing cleaning at additional charge.
To schedule your pool service, fill out the form below.